RCHS staff will impart knowledge to graduate lifelong learners who will be productive in a global society.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A successful student links new information with existing knowledge in a meaningful way.
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for learning.
- A successful student creates and uses a variety of thinking and reasoning strategies.
- Curriculum needs to incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in student learning.